Monday, February 6, 2012

One Day At A Time

Hello Everyone!

It seems like the month of January just flew by. Wheeee! :)
It's now February and for a lot of people that means that those New Year's resolutions you made have been put to the wayside and all but forgotten. However, it's not to late to re-adjust your plans.
So what if you didn't stick with going to the gym 3 times a week?
So what if you didn't stick to your meal plan of only eating healthy foods?
So what???

Well, here's what! It's time to re-adjust and make more realistic goals. It may help if you set your goals not for the entire year, but for 3 months or maybe even 1 month...even 1 week.  I always tell my clients to take one day at a time, especially when it comes to eating healthy.
So whatever resolutions you made or goals you set for yourself, you can still achieve them without putting too much pressure on yourself. Just take one day at a time.

Two of the goals I set for myself was to get more exercise and to eat healthier.
I'm doing okay with the eating healthier part, but with the exercise...not so much. :(
It's okay though. I still have that new pair of running shoes that I purchased last year and never wore. LOL!  So what am I going to do? I'm going to take one day at a time and just do it. All I have to do is WALK! My plans for this week is to walk at least 3 days. I know I can do it. I've done it before and with the weather being so pleasant here lately, I really don't have any excuses.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

So what are some of the goals/resolutions you made that you sort of let fall by the wayside?
Are you planning to re-focus and get started on them again?
Remember, you can always start over!

Enjoy Your Monday, Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment