Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guess what I did yesterday?!?!

Now Walk It Out!!!
I went WALKING!!!!

I know it is not that big of a deal to you, but it is to me.  I'm so excited!
I had been saying for months that I was gonna start walking again to get in some much needed exercise, but I never did do it. I had gotten pretty good at walking one time before, but I just stopped...for no good reason.  My legs were beginning to tone up and look sexy, too. LOL!  Now I have to start over, but at least I have enough time to bring back my sexy before the summer, right? :-)

So since I'm taking one day at a time, I decided that yesterday (Monday) was the day to get to it.  It felt really cool and breezy out for most of the day.  The weather was a little overcast, but I didn't let that stop me. It felt amazing! I walked 1 mile in about 30 minutes.

Will I walk tomorrow? I'm not sure, but I will take it one day at a time.
If I don't walk tomorrow, then there is always the next day.

Anyone want to join me?
I need walking buddies.  You can join me physically, but you don't have to.
You can join me by walking wherever you are. Just start walking!
If you are at work, you can take a brisk walk on your lunch break.  If you are at home, you can walk whenever it is convenient for you.  The best time for me to walk is in the morning.  Once I start my day, it is very hard for me to get out there.

So, if you decide to walk it out, let me know.  Leave a comment in the comment section.
We can exchange emails or something and motivate each other.
I look forward to walking with you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment