Friday, February 24, 2012

everybody's Nuts!

 
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to share my new favorite snack with all of you.
I'm so excited about these things. I just can't stop eating them. :)
I'm telling you, they are highly addictive.  Once you start eating them, it's so hard to put the bag down.

My niece introduced me to them and I'm kinda mad that I even tried them. I can eat a whole entire bag (7oz) in one setting.  I know...that's so bad...but they are oh so good.

I found these little gems at Publix and Walmart.  So the next time you are out and about and looking for a healthier snack, grab a bag of these Salt & Pepper flavored everybody's Nuts! California Pistachios. Your taste buds will be glad you did! :-)
 




These are some large size pistachios and they are very easy to open.

Since I've been going nuts over these pistachios, I thought it would be a good idea to increase my exercise, so I bought this jump rope.  I purchased one for my niece and nephew, too.  I figured we can think of some fun ways to get in some exercise that we wouldn't otherwise.  They are very competitive so this should be very interesting and filled with lots of laughter.
I can see the neighbors now, looking at us like we're crazy. LOL!
Of course it is all in fun and all about being healthy.

I picked these jump ropes up at Walmart for under $3 each, but I heard that some of the Dollar Stores sell jump ropes that are probably just as effective for $1 each.

Okay, that's it for now. Just wanted to do a quick 'share' with you all.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment