Friday, July 29, 2011

Who says "Fruit Is Not Dessert"?

Golden Chocolate Fruit Bouquet
by Delicious Blooms

Fruit is not dessert? Say What?!?  What you talking 'bout, People? (in Arnold's voice)
Well, I beg to differ.  All you gotta do is add a little chocolate...and there you have it...a healthy indulgence. 

The above bouquet was made by Yours Truly. :)
The strawberries are dipped in chocolate. So yummy! Especially the way I do it. (Okay. I'll stop bragging now. LOL!) Bananas dipped in chocolate is a very popular treat, but you can also dip pineapple slices, grapes and lots of other fruit in chocolate. The dipped pineapple is my favorite treat along with a bag of popcorn. mmmmm! There is just something about the sweet, tart, salty and crunchy combination that is just heavenly. I want some right now! Just talking about it makes my mouth water. Guess who's going to buy a fresh pineapple tomorrow?



Sprinkles Anyone!

So the next time you want to indulge, but you may be feeling a little guilty, dip your fruit in chocolate and enjoy.  Happy & Healthy...that's what I'm talking 'bout!

What are some of your favorite dessert treats?

1 comment:

  1. Fruit is a great dessert. It's healthy and tastes great.

    ReplyDelete