Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspired by J!


This outfit was worn on Monday, July 18th, to my niece's birthday luncheon.
We had lunch at Benihana's, then we headed over to CamiCakes for one of those cute & tasty lil cupcakes. CamiCakes is located a couple of doors down from Benihana's in Buckhead.  Check it out whenever you are allowing yourself to have a special treat.

This outfit was inspired by J of J's Everyday Fashion blog. This girl rocks when it comes to fashion. I love her blog! I read it on a daily basis and it is my absolute favorite blog to read right now. I was inspired to add fashion to my blog because of J. I'm learning so much from her. I know it is working because I'm beginning to get compliments on my outfits from strangers. :)
Please check out her blog for inspiration. She rocks affordable clothing that is accessible to anyone no matter what your budget looks like.
To see J's post on how to style skinny cargos, check out her post: Flashback Friday: Skinny Cargos.
Since following her blog, I have purchased 5 pair of cargo pants. Yes! I'm loving the cargos right now...And!?!

What I'm wearing:
Cargo Pants (Olive) - Target
Tee (Peach w/ a burgandy floral print)- Target
Tank (coral) - Sam's Club
Shoes (Madden Girl) - DSW
Jewelry (necklace & bracelet) - Khol's
Belt - Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment