Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Lemon Twist Snack

The LARABAR is my new favorite thing to snack on.  I love these things! They come in all types of flavors (Blueberry Muffin, Cashew Cookie, Key Lime Pie...just to name a few). I started out with the Cashew Cookie being my favorite, but once I tried the Lemon Bar, I was hooked. I love all things lemony and these bars have just the right amount of lemon flavor.

So what makes these bars so special, you ask? Well, just take a look at the photo above and read the ingredients list. Only 5 ingredients! No sugar added. It is what it says it is on the package. There are no ingredients that you can't easily pronounce in these babies. The bars are also Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan and Kosher.  Healthy & Tasty...You can't beat that!

You can find LARABAR's in your local grocery store. I know that Kroger and Publix have them in stock, but they don't carry all of the flavors. I have to venture down to Whole Foods to get my hands on the Lemon Bar flavor, but it is well worth the trip. BTW, Whole Foods has a coupon in their latest flyer for either a BOGO Free offer or a $1 OFF when you buy 2 or more. Sorry I can't remember the exact offer at the moment, but either of those offers are very good. Right?

So the next time you are looking for a snack, skip the candy bar and grab a healthy LARABAR. You won't be disappointed and you will know that you are feeding your body a whole lot of goodness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment