Friday, July 22, 2011

Just right for Movie Night

Hi There!

Since it is officially the weekend, I thought I'd share one of my favorite snacks with you all.


This popcorn (Pop Secret - Homestyle) is a great crunchy, salty & buttery treat to serve when you are having Movie Night with the family or if you are just enjoying one of your favorite movies alone. I love to pop in a movie, get me a bag of popcorn, some chocolate dipped pineapple (I'll share this in a future post), a cool drink and enjoy my "ME" time. No Disturbances Please! :)

In case you can't read the caption in the red bar under the word "HOMESTYLE", it says "MADE WITH A SPRINKLE OF SALT AND A TASTE OF BUTTER". That's right...just enough salt & butter to give you a desired taste without adding on all of the extra unwanted stuff...like calories and pounds. Know what I mean?
As you can see from the box pictured, I like to buy the SNACK BAGS. I do this so I can have portion control. Yes, sometimes I want to eat more, but I know that a snack size bag is enough to consume without going overboard. I'm trying to maintain my weight and the snack size bag is enough for me to feed my cravings and enjoy a snack without feeling guilty.

What are some of your favorite snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment