Friday, July 8, 2011

Ready For The Weekend

Hi Yall!

Not much was happening today(Thursday) so my niece & I decided to grab some lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.  Note: This is what I wore on Thursday, July 7th.

This is what I wore: (sorry for the sun being in my eyes)




 Top: Ross
Cargo Pants: Target
Shoes: DSW
Bracelets: Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace: Stella & Dot

I found this shirt at Ross. I like it because it has all of the attached straps. I don't know...just makes it a little different. Besides that, when I tried it on in the dressing room, a young lady paused and said "oh, that's a cute shirt". Of course, I just had to get it then. LOL! I tried to show a close up of the back of the shirt, but you still can't really see how cute it is in these pictures.

The cargo pants were purchased at Target. I had my eyes on them every since the beginning of Spring, but I didn't want to pay $27.99 for them. So I waited. I went back to the store a couple of weeks ago and they were on sale for $14.98. I'm so glad I waited! I was able to get two pair for the price of one. I also purchased the Olive color cargos. I just love these pants. I'll be able to wear them in the Fall as well.

The shoes are my very 1st pair of Madden Girls from DSW. When I first purchased them, I thought the heels were gonna be too high, but they are quite comfortable to walk in. I've worn them quit a bit since purchasing them. Expect to see them more often.

The bracelets, I purchased from Burlington, were only $1each. I purchased the brown and green as you see in the above pictures. I also purchased black, pink and a turquoise/blue color.

I just love the Stella & Dot charm that I have on. This charm came in a 3-pk and it only cost $19. I plan to get a lot of use out of them. The gold chain was purchased at Khol's.



No comments:

Post a Comment