Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh no, Not again!!!

Needless to say, my laptop is on the fritz again. :(  I have to get the LCD replaced.
Unfortunately it will cost about $800. Okay, so I think Apple is really tripping on these repair fees. I'm so fed up with the high expenses just to keep the thing running that I'm seriously thinking about switching back over to a Windows based computer system. I went to Best Buy tonight and checked out some All-in-Ones. They are sweet!

What I love about the All-in-Ones is that it is only 1 piece of equipment. The computer is built inside of the monitor and the monitor is huge. Love it! I won't have to deal with a bunch of cables and having to find extra storage space. The other thing I like about the Windows based all-n-ones is that they are CHEAPER...well some of you may prefer the terms LESS EXPENSIVE. LOL! The Gateway All-in-One that I saw tonight was $599. Yep, $200 cheaper than it would cost me to get my 5 year old Macbook Pro laptop fixed. Ugghhh!! Why does Apple have to make it so hard for us to use their products. Why are they so darn expensive?!?!

Anyway, due to the fact that my girl, Max, is not working...Max is what named my laptop...I will probably not be posting for a few days. I'm taking her to the Computer Doctor tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'm gonna try to find a company that will replace the monitor for less than half the price that Apple is charging and then I will begin saving up some money for a new computer. Geez!!!!

Hope every one had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. I went to church and then down to the Sweet Auburn Street Festival. It was a very good day. I'll post more on the festival when I get the laptop fixed.
Thanks to my niece, Erica, for letting me borrow hers for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment