Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Master Cleanse - I did it again!

Hi There!
Laptop news: I'm still in the process of seeing if I can get my laptop fixed. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Well, I've been doing the Master Cleanse (or some of you may call it the Lemonade Diet) for the last 10 days. Today is actually Day 10 for me.  This cleanse consist of drinking a mixture of Grade B Maple Syrup, juice from Organic Lemons, Cayenne Pepper and Water. You're suppose to drink 10-12 cups of this lemonade every day for at least 10 days, then slowly break the cleanse over a 2 day period. While doing the cleanse, you are suppose to drink an herbal tea at night and do a salt water flush in the mornings then drink the lemonade throughout the day.
I did the cleanse for 2 reasons. 1-to fast and find clarity on some things that are going on in my life right now and 2-to rid my body of toxins (part of my healthy living lifestyle).

If you do the cleanse correctly, you may lose some weight. I did the cleanse last year and lost about 15lbs. This year I've only lost 3lbs so far. You can read about my experience/comparison by checking out my other blog, RawBodyFitness. Click Here.

I'll be posting more frequently whether I get my laptop back or not. So check back in the next day or so. Also, please sign up to 'follow' my blogs. I'd also appreciate any comments and I don't mind answering any questions you may have. -rena

No comments:

Post a Comment