Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catching Up & Introducing

Me & My Parents
Sending a big THANK YOU to all of my new readers. I appreciate you. Please share my blog with others.

I had a blast this past weekend at the CowDown (My CowGirl Birthday Party). It was so much fun riding a horse for the 1st time and riding on a 4-wheeler. :) You couldn't tell the older folks from the younger ones. Everyone just had a blast. So much fun!!! I will definitely never forget this birthday celebration with my family & friends.
Me on one of the 4-wheelers

Now that I'm back home, I'm finally catching up on things that I neglected to do last week. I spent most of the week shopping and was able to find some really cute clothes at very reasonable prices. I'll be sharing my finds with you during the upcoming week. I hadn't been on a shopping spree in a while, so I was really excited. Plus, I really did need to update my wardrobe since I dropped about 25 pounds over the past 9 months. I'll be posting more about that in future posts as well.

Please check out the Business Spotlight link at the top of the page. Each month, I will introduce you to  1 or 2 area businesses. This month I would like for you to meet Lois-Ann Clark, the owner of AABoomers.com - Home of the Savvy African American Baby Boomers.
If you would like your business featured, please let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email. I'd be happy to share your business with every one.
I'll also be posting some Upcoming Events within the next day or two, so check back often to find out about local happenings in the Atlanta area.

Question(s) of the day: How did/will you celebrate your birthday this year?  What local events will you be attending during the months of April & May? Please leave a comment in the comment section.

Just a couple more pics from my b-day weekend celebration:
Horse & Buggy



See, I wasn't scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment