Friday, April 1, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

Hello Smart Women (and Men)!
This weekend I'll be celebrating my birthday (actual day is Sunday)! To celebrate, I decided to do something I've never done before. Now, I have yet to make a bucket list, but if I did, this would have been one of the items on it.  What is it, you ask???
I'm going Horseback Riding! I'm so excited.

My dad (77years old) owns several horses and riding is his passion. So, since I've never been riding with him, I decided I would do that for my birthday. He is super excited. At first, I thought it would be just my parents and siblings and a few other close relatives...but somehow, it has turned into a party, which I'm dubbing my CowGirl Party. I've got the boots and the hat and I'm ready to ride! I just hope I don't chicken out. :)
Anyway, I'll be headed to South Carolina tomorrow for a fun-filled family weekend.
BTW, my Mom's birthday is 2 days after mine and my niece & nephew sorta hi-jacked my birthday and got married on it...Oh well, that just means we have lots of reasons to celebrate, right? It's a Family Affair.

I spent the week catching up on tasks that I've been neglecting and shopping. Gotta have a new birthday outfit, right? So next week, I'll really start blogging more (hopefully every day, but we'll see). I'll have lots to share with you: pictures of my birthday weekend and some spring outfits I found while shopping.

Question(s) of the day: How did/will you celebrate your birthday this year? Do you have a bucket list and if so, what's on it?

Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment