Thursday, June 30, 2011

Check It Out!

Hi Everyone!
Notice anything different?
I do! I've added a new Blog Header and I'm so excited about it. Look up to the top of the page. Scroll over if you have to, in order to see the entire header. I think it is so cool!
I wanted a header that would capture the essence of the blog. Something that says "Atlanta, GA", and "Smart Woman". Okay, I couldn't resist. I had to post it so you could see the entire header without having to scroll over.

I wanted a woman that dressed smart and looked smart. My woman is all that and a bag of chips! Doesn't she look chic, sassy, sexy and all about business? She certainly has her stuff together. She's ready for any and everything that positively comes here way!
I wanted a peach to represent the Peach State and I wanted a cityscape of Atlanta. Say hello to my Georgia Peaches. :)
So, the above is what we (my Graphic Designer and I) came up with.
What do you think about the new header?
Do you like it? Would you change something about it?
Please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

Have a great holiday weekend. I look forward to posting more often once the holidays are over. I have a ton of stuff to share with you. It's all about Food, Fitness, Fashion and Fun...and let's not forget about Business/Career.

No comments:

Post a Comment