Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goal Completed

Mostly Raw (Front Cover)
Hello Everyone!

Just a quick note to say that I completed one of the top items on my To Do List. Yay!!!

It is my first booklet on Raw Foods and Healthy Eating, entitled Mostly Raw.  I personally know how hard it is to transition over to a mostly raw diet, so I created the book to help others who are striving to improve their eating habits and make a Healthy Lifestyle change.
The booklet has been sent to the printer and I should be receiving my copies no later than the first part of next week.

My new website, EatRawYummies.com will be up and running soon. Copies of the booklet may be purchased on the website or at a local health store called Coffee Tea & A Healthy Me, which is located in Avondale Estates.
Join me in 2012 as I up my level of Health & Fitness. I would love to coach you through to success. More info to come about my New Year's Coaching Special and how you can receive a free copy of the booklet.


Have you completed any major goals this year? Please share your good news with our readers if you did.  We want to be excited and celebrate it with you.  
(Leave a comment in the comment section.)
Mostly Raw (Back Cover)

1 comment:

  1. Transitioning into optimal health is so important as I approach my late 30s. I will check out this book as it will be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete