Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion Food & Friends


 
What I wore:
Occasion: Dinner with Classmates
Location: Evergreen's @ Stone Mountain Park
Cargo Pants: TJ Maxx
Top: Macy's
Necklace (charms): Stella & Dot
Gold Chain: Kohl's
Shoes: DSW

Fashion, Food & Friends
This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of my high school classmates and their significant others for dinner. We dined at Evergreen's inside Stone Mountain Park. The food was absolutely delicious.  I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures of the food, but I did manage to get a shot of my favorite: crab legs.
Evergreens serves an awesome buffet on Friday nights that includes crab legs, a salad bar, a dessert bar and a hot bar. The hot bar for this past Friday had a delicious seafood gumbo, rice, catfish, collards, roasted vegetables, seafood chowder and a whole lot of other foods that I can't remember.
Alongside the crab legs (at the meat station), they served prime rib. My classmates said the prime rib was very good. It looked really juicy and moist, like it would melt in your mouth. I didn't eat any of it, but based on my observations, it must have been really, really good. :)
So if you are looking for some good food, buffet style, I suggest you check out Evergreen's on a Friday night.

Evergreen's is like a best kept secret. I don't think too many people know about it.
What are some of the restaurants you like to frequent that may be a best kept secret to others?

2 comments:

  1. As much as I walk around Stone Mountain, I've never heard of Evergreens. Thanks for the great post. I may have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Dr. Reginia.
    Yes, this little gem is nestled inside Stone Mountain Park. It is located inside the Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort. It's a beautiful hotel and would be perfect for a weekend getaway/staycation.

    ReplyDelete